Note: If you are at the Bar at any time, please ask the Duty Manager to give you a run-through of all the procedures for when you may be on duty, or you can pre-arrange a time for this.
- No later than 2:30pm turn on the IceMaker at the wall. (Ice takes about 40 minutes to make). Use the scoop to take ice from it either to a bowl (Cupboard C) or straight from the IceMaker to the required drink.
- At 4:30pm turn on the Glass Washer at the wall (check that the drain plug is in!). Turn the power switch on the Washer and it will fill and heat.
- Take black key from top drawer and put into cash register
and turn the key to REG. Place the float money into the appropriate compartments in the cash register.
- Put the Bar Manager and Duty Managers' names into the display slide.
- Put Price/Menu lists
and coasters on all tables.
- Cut up one lemon for drinks etc. and put on a plate.
- Unlock both doors of the drinks Chiller Cabinet (bottom locks only).
- Take spirit bottles out of Cupboard A and clip onto dispenser brackets.
all the red wine bottles on the bench to the left of the cash register and put potato chips and peanuts (Cupboard B) on bar top.
- Place Price List beside the register for your own use.
- A Food Menu must be on display on the bar top.
the Visitors' Book on top of the Bar counter near the cash register and ensure any visitors are signed in by a resident.
- Put a glass washer tray onto a plastic lid on top of the kitchen area servery so that patrons can put their dirty glasses (upside