- Books are filed alphabetically by the author's last name.
- Both fiction and non-fiction books are on the left-hand side as you walk in.
- Large print books are on the right-hand side as you walk in.
- Biographies and auto-biographies
are on the shelf behind the left-hand door.
WHEN YOU BORROW A BOOK
(All books should have a card inside the front cover.)
- Take out the card inside the book.
- Fill in your name, phone number, and the
date taken on the next line.
- Put the completed card into the box labeled "Cards of Borrowed Books".
- Please do not take the card away from the library!
Note: Books should be returned within 1 month of the date borrowed.
- Please post returned books through the slot in the right-hand cupboard door below the DVDs.
- The libary staff will then be re-match
the book to its card and re-file the book on the shelves.
Note: Please do not place returning books back on the shelves.
If you have books that you would like to donate to the library, please ensure they are in relatively good condition. Contact a member of the Focus Group to advise them of your donation so that they can log them into their system.