- Books are filed alphabetically by the author's last name.
- Fiction is on the left-hand shelves
- Non-fiction is on the right-hand shelves
WHEN YOU BORROW A BOOK
(All books should have a card
inside the front cover.)
- Take out the card inside the book.
- Fill in your name, phone number, and the date taken on the next line.
- Put the completed card into the box labeled "Cards of Borrowed Books".
do not take the card away from the library!
Note: Books should be returned within 2 months of the date borrowed.
IF THERE IS NO CARD IN THE BOOK
is a notebook under the card box. In that notebook, enter:
- The book title, your name, phone number, and the date taken.
- Please print clearly.
- Please put returned books
on the top shelf in the middle cupboard.
- The libary staff will then be re-match the book to its card and re-file the book on the shelves.
Note: Please do not place
returning books back on the shelves.
If you have books that you would like to donate to the library, please ensure they are in relatively good condition. Place the books in the "Donated Books"
box under the lectern.